Saturday, March 27, 2010

2 weeks!!!

So we are down to 2 weeks left :) I am so excited to get this kid out here so I can see her face! I am feeling more prepared by the day. Drew has been really really busy in the house getting projects done and things cleaned up. My best friend Shanna came over this week and helped me sort and put away all of Harlens stuff. It was a major help, especially since she really knows what she is doing (she has 2 boys). She helped drew move furniture around the room until I liked where it was........this was entertaining to me since all i could do was sit in a chair and watch them :) the only thing left to get in the room is the rocking chair that is being reupholstered. hopefully it will be done soon. There are things to hang on the wall but these days I'm so indecisive about everything, i think its the hormones :) I think the decorating will get done after she gets out and my brain is working again. I almost have our bags packed for the hospital. This was a little emotional for me, its just that I've prayed for a healthy pregnancy and full term baby from the beginning and well...we've made it! God is so good. I've become sick again especially at night, its been hard on me but I know it's all worth it. I'm looking forward to not eating half a bottle of tums every night, we really should have bought stock in the company! I'm having some contractions, some are pretty strong and hurt a lot but they aren't in any regular pattern so I'm not in labor just yet. But if this is any indication as to what real labor is like I may be getting that epidural a little sooner than i was planning! We go to the doc on Monday, hopefully he will be able to give us an idea on how much longer it may be. I have a hair appointment on Thursday so she can come anytime after that!

No comments:

Post a Comment